A sarong is an essential and versatile companion for any wanderer. Depending on your destination, tie around your waist after a swim, protect your shoulders from the sun or simply use it as a picnic rug or beach towel. Our sarongs are also lightweight, rolling up to nearly nothing for effortless packing. Handmade in Australia from 100% Modal.
- Handmade in Australia
- Measures 1m x 1.35m
- 100% Modal
- Locally illustrated print
- 100% cotton tassel trim
- Cold handwash, more info here
We are committed to helping protect our natural environment by donating 1% of all sales to 1% for the Planet®, and also planting 1 Tree for every item sold with our partners at 1TREEPLANTED to support the restoration and reforestation of Australian bushfire affected areas.
See our standard Size Guide
Modal is a soft yet strong sustainable fabric that is manufactured in a closed loop process from renewable wood cellulose. Modal is soft and breathable and gentle on the skin, possessing similar moisture absorption qualities to TENCEL™. A great choice for travel clothing, Modal is durable, easy to care for and is prone to less wrinkles. See our Sustainability page for more information.
- AU shipping is a flat rate of $10.00 in a comPOST™ Pack
- Free AU shipping over $200
- Full price items are eligible for exchange or credit note within 14 days of purchase
- For more info & international shipping rates please refer to our Shipping Policy